Carlisle County

Head Start
Bardwell, KY
Contact Information

4557 St. Rt. 1377
Bardwell, KY - 42023

(270) 628-3800 Click to call There are no reviews. Be the first to leave one
About Carlisle County

How do I enroll my child? To complete an application, call the Family Service Worker in the school district you reside in to schedule a registration appointment. An application packet must be completed prior to enrollment. In completing the enrollment process you will need to bring the following items with you? Proof of Income: Tax return, W-2, Social Security/SSI Award letter, verification of K-TAP, Unemployment Benefits, Child Support, and/or Student Financial Aid (verification of income for the year prior to application or the prior 12 months of income needs to be provided) Proof of birth of the child: Hospital Record or Certified Birth Certificate Child's Social Security Card Proof of Insurance: A copy of medical card or private insurance. Custody Papers (if applicable)

Carlisle County Community Questionnaire

Are you familiar with Carlisle County? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Carlisle County.

Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...

Rate and Review

Please enter your first and last name separated by a space (e.g. Jane Miller)
Submitting review...
Nearby Head Start Programs