About Burgaw Elementary School
How to Apply:
Application packets are available at all Elementary Schools, the Board of Education, and the Preschool Administration Office.
In addition to the application packet families need to provide the following documentation to complete your application:
Child's Certified Birth Certificate
- Child's Up-to-Date Immunization Record
- Income Verification for the Year 2010 (2010 Tax Return, 2010 W2, 2010 Child Support payments, Supplemental Security Income, Social Security Income, printout of Work First payments, etc.)
- Proof of Pender County Residency (Property tax records which indicate the location of the homestead, apartment or home lease, mortgage documents or property deed, current utility bills such as electric, gas, or water utility bill showing residence address)
Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Child's Social Security Card, if applicable
- Child's Medicaid
- Health Choice or Private Insurance card, if applicable
- Guardianship papers, if applicable
Burgaw Elementary School Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Burgaw Elementary School? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Burgaw Elementary School.