110 Smoak Street
Saint Matthews, SC - 29135
Welcome to the ST. MATTHEWS HEAD START CENTER page. Head Start Program information along with details, maps, and photos are below.
Head Start Program Details, hours, photos, information: ST. MATTHEWS HEAD START CENTER
The following documents are needed to complete an application:
1. Birth Certificate (must be 3 years old on or before September 1, 2009)
2. Medicaid or Insurance Card
3. Income Verification-Proof of total family income (For example, 2005 W2,
Tax Return, DSS print-out, or letter form employer indicating salary for
previous 12 months)
4. Certificate of Immunization (No pink cards accepted)
5. Social Security Cards (Parent & Child)
6. Documentation of Child's Disability or Special Needs if condition has been
diagnosed by a public agency and requires special education and related
services with an Individualized Education Program (IEP), If Applicable.
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
Locate ST. MATTHEWS HEAD START CENTER