4421 Narrow Lane Road
Montgomery, AL - 36116
- Monday 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Head Start Program Details, hours, photos, information: Queen of Mercy - Montgomery Head Start
Montgomery Community Action Agency serves the low-income residents of Montgomery County, striving to build a stronger community by strengthening the lives of individuals and families in our service area.
To register your child you will need:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Visual Proof of Income
- Visual Proof of identification of parent or legal guardian
- Social Security card of the child
- Up-to-date blue slip
- Medicaid card/medical insurance card
- Social Security Number and birth date of all household members
- Documentation of Special Needs
- EBT card if applicable.
Applications must be submitted by the parent or legal guardian to Head Start Family Services Center, 1021 Highland Avenue, Montgomery, AL. 36104.
Hours of Operation: Monday ~ Friday from~ 8:30 a.m. 2:30 p.m.
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Queen of Mercy - Montgomery Head Start.