About Sunshine Head Start
Requirements for eligibility to Head Start program:
- Children must be three years of age, and not yet five years of age, by Oct. 1 of the calendar year.Families must reside in Adams County.
- Families must provide verification of income for the last 12 months or last calendar year.
- Foster children, families experiencing homelessness, TANF recipients, and SSI recipients are eligible for the program.
- They also have over income spaces set aside to serve children with special needs and other circumstances.
- They encourage all families to give us a call to see if you would qualify for their program.
Please bring the following documents to the location as supporting information to the application:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Proof of your income (W2's, income tax returns, or 3 most recent check stubs)
- Verification of residency (Utility bill, lease, mortgage statement, cable/satellite bill, internet bill)
- Your child's current and complete immunization record, physical exam, insurance card and dental exam.
Sunshine Head Start Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Sunshine Head Start? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Sunshine Head Start.