Brodheadsville, PA - 18322
Welcome to the Pleasant Valley Head Start page. Head Start Program information along with details, maps, and photos are below.
Head Start Program Details, hours, photos, information: Pleasant Valley Head Start
(tm) Monroe County Residency
(tm) Meet family income requirements
(tm) Parents fill out Pre-Registration Form
(tm) If you qualify, PSFC sends you a letter with an appointment date
(tm) During your interview the application is completed
Please bring the following documents with you to your appointment:
1. Your child's birth certificate
2. Social Security Numbers for everyone in the household
3. Your child's immunization record
4. Your child's medical insurance card
5. Your child's physical (within the past 12 months)
6. Information pertaining to other services your child may be receiving (including: WIC, Easter Seals, IU20)
7. If receiving Food Stamps bring confirmation letter from DPW.
8. Income verification for ALL sources of income in the PAST 12 MONTHS
PSFC reviews your file and available slots are awarded on a points system. You will be notified of PSFC's decision, start date, or waiting list slot.
If you have any questions o
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
Locate Pleasant Valley Head Start