North Park

Head Start
Billings, MT
Contact Information

615 N 19th St
Billings, MT - 59101

(406) 245-7233 Click to call There are no reviews. Be the first to leave one
About North Park

Enrollment Who is eligible? Children ages 3 to 5 are eligible for Head Start. Your child needs to be 3 years of age by September 10th. Children with disabilities are mainstreamed into the program and receive the full range of developmental services. Head Start enrollment is based on the income levels of participating families. The US government established these guidelines annually, known as the œFederal Poverty Guidelines  and they can be found below. 90% of Head Start, Inc families must meet these income qualifications; the other 10% are reserved for children and families with special needs.

North Park Community Questionnaire

Are you familiar with North Park? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about North Park.

Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...
Submitting comment...

Rate and Review

Please enter your first and last name separated by a space (e.g. Jane Miller)
Submitting review...
Nearby Head Start Programs