403 Main Street
Hahira, GA - 31632
Welcome to the Hahira Coastal Head Start page. Head Start Program information along with details, maps, and photos are below.
Head Start Program Details, hours, photos, information: Hahira Coastal Head Start
Coastal Plain Area EOA, Inc. offers Head Start, a comprehensive early childhood development program for economically disadvantaged preschool children and their families.
This is one of their locations.
(1) to improve the child’s health;
(2) aid the child’s intellectual, social, and emotional development;
(3) improve and expand the child’s ability for self-expression; and
(4) help both the enrollees and their families gain greater confidence, self-respect, and dignity.
- 3 & 4 year old birthdate by 9/1 (Disability Services Provided)
Provide the Following Information to your head start center:
1. Completed application
2. Certificate of Live Birth
3. Immunization Certificate Form 3231 (Health Department or private Physician)
4. Proof of Income (W-2 Form, Tax Form, TANF listing from Case Worker, or last check stub with Year-to-date earnings, etc.)
5. Medicaid Cards/Insurance Cards
6. Proof of Residency
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
Locate Hahira Coastal Head Start