555 W 400 S
Fillmore, UT - 84631
Welcome to the Fillmore Center page. Head Start Program information along with details, maps, and photos are below.
Head Start Program Details, hours, photos, information: Fillmore Center
To apply, please complete an application (aplicaci n en espa ol) and return it to any of our Head Start centers along with copies of the following items.
1. Birth Certificate (or other proof of birth):
- Must include child's
- Birth Date
- Parent's names.
2. Income verification (one of the following):
- Tax Return Form 1040
- W2 form, paycheck stubs (last 3)
- Letter from employer
- Letter from TANFInsurance card (If you have private insurance, Medicaid, CHIP, etc.)
3. Immunization Record:
- Must have all or be on schedule with the following vaccinations4 HIB 4 DTaP 3 Polio 1 MMR 3 HEP B 2 HEP A Pneumococcal or PCV-7 1 Varicella or proof of chicken pox[If applicable]
4. Proof of Public Assistance (SSI, DWFS, Child Care Assistance, Food stamps)[If applicable]
A referral letter and/or IEP (Individualized Education Plan) if your child has special need
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Fillmore Center.