About Dallas Head Start
Necessary Documentation for Enrollment:
1. 1040, or 1040A income tax form which documents all of the family members in the household.
2. Annual benefit statements such as: TANF, SSI, Social Security, Child Support, Foster Care Payment, and Unemployment compensation when applicant has been unemployed for the past twelve months.
3. Families who receive cash benefits may submit a letter from their employer stating annual income of employee on company letterhead, signed, and dated by employer with the employer’s company address, and phone number. Letter must be notarized with a notary seal.
4. Copy of child’s certified birth certificate.
5. Copy of child’s social security card.
6. Copy of child’s current immunization record.
7. Copy of child’s lead screening form results.
8. Copy of child’s medical insurance information.
9. Copy of child’s physical exam.
10. Copy of child’s dental exam.
Dallas Head Start Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Dallas Head Start? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Dallas Head Start.