333 Buchner Pl
La Crosse, WI - 54603
Welcome to the Central Center C D page. Head Start Program information along with details, maps, and photos are below.
Head Start Program Details, hours, photos, information: Central Center C D
Enrollment Application Revised December 2010Please make sure that you answer every question completely and thoroughly.
Incomplete questions could affect your enrollment status.
Federal regulations require verification of family eligibility prior to being considered for enrollment in Head Start.
One copied item from the list below must be submitted with the enrollment application.
Please do not mail originals (COPIES ONLY).
Acceptable Forms of Eligibility Verification (refer to program regulations below)
- Foster Care/Adoption Subsidy reimbursement (documentation of child in foster care)
- Social Security Income documentation (anyone in family)
- Wisconsin Works TANF program (W-2 program) (Use one of the following if you do not receive TANF public assistance)
- Most recent WI Income Tax forms AND Federal Tax forms
- Most recent Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
- Payroll Check Stubs within the last 12 months
- Written Wage Statements from Employer within the last 12 month
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Central Center C D.