About Capistrano Head Start - EUSD
Empire Union School District (EUSD) manages a Head Start program for low income families and children with disabilities.
Required documentation for applying:
- Birth Certificate
- Income Taxes from prior year and current month’s income for each parent working
- TANF or SSI (if applicable)
- Immunization Record
- Medi-cal Card or Insurance Card
- Copy of IEP/IFSP (if applicable)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
Capistrano Head Start - EUSD Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Capistrano Head Start - EUSD? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Capistrano Head Start - EUSD.