9125 Sportsman Club Rd NE
Bainbridge Island, WA - 98110
- Monday 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Thursday 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Friday closed
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Head Start Program Details, hours, photos, information: Bainbridge Island Head Start Program
Times and Days to call for enrollment questions. 10:30-2:00, M-THHead Start, Early Head Start, ECEAPKCR provides free preschool programs for children (ages 0-5) from income-eligible families and for children with special needs.
These programs provide a wide array of services for children and families, including safe and affordable child care at many locations.
Health, nutrition and dental assistance is provided along with education and developmental screenings for children.
KCR Head Start and ECEAP (Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program) centers are located in:
- Must meet program income eligibility requirements.
- Families receiving public assistance or who have children in Foster Care areautomatically eligible.
- For the Head Start and ECEA Programs, children must be at least three years old by the date used to determine eligibility for public schools.
- Pregnant mothers and those with infants and toddlers (0-3) can enroll in center-based or home-based options.
- Openings can fill up quickly, so sign up or register on the waitlist early
They offer full-day options with wrap-around childcare and part-day options without childcare.
Hours vary by center.
Head Start/ECEAP provides children with activities to help them grow mentally, socially, emotionally, and physically.
The Head Start/ECEAP staff recognize that parents are the first and most important teachers of their children.
- Programs are locally designed
- Serves children with special needs
- Values diversity
- Programs are comprehensive:
Children learn the skills and concepts they need to succeed in schoolHealth:
Children gain access to medical, dental, mental and nutritional health services
Parents are involved in their childrens education
Families are linked to community services and resources
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our offices so we can keep up to date on changes. If you know of any details that we missed, a new website, hours have changed, etc, please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
User questions and answersHelp our users find out more about Bainbridge Island Head Start Program.